Snowflake Architect for Mumbai / Pune / Bangalore or remote work
- Worked and architected solutions in Snowflake
- Research new technologies, data modeling methods, and information management systems to determine which ones should be incorporated into company data architectures, and develop implementation timelines and milestones
- Snowflake Certified
- Experience of designing/implementing solutions utilizing recognized design and architecture patterns, including event driven architectures.
- Working experience on Modern data platforms which involves Big data, Cloud & related technologieS.
- Hands on experience with Snowflake and Azure
- Experience with ETL/ELT tool like Talend, Informatica
- Analyze structural requirements for new software and applications
- Migrate data from legacy systems to new solutions
- Design conceptual and logical design/data models and flowcharts
- Hands on in creating data model (ER and Dimension Model) to help data consumers to create high performance consumption layer.
- Optimize new and current data platforms and applications
Creative problem-solver with strong communication skills-
Snowflake certification is must
interested candidate can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
DIGIFOCAL IT SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED
A Leading IT company
Contact Company:DIGIFOCAL IT SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED