Greetings for the day !
We are having urgent hiring for Database Administrator Senior (Windows Cloud Admin) for BANGALORE LOCATION for an IT MNC COMPANY
Job Title: Windows Cloud Administrator
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for ensuring availability and performance of the Wintel, VMware & Citrix platform in On Perm and Cloud that supports the PROD/test/DEV application environments.
• To proactively monitor the Windows servers to ensure secure services with minimum downtime.
• Responsible for setups of new windows server creation in VMWare, Nutanix, and AWS, Azure cloud.
• Domain knowledge about Windows, VMware, Citrix platforms.
• Lead efforts to design and build automation in the areas of application deployment, configuration management, release operations, on-demand resource adjustments, etc.
• Drive best practices; standardize build and deployment processes and tools across systems.
• Able to follow through on tasks and projects.
• Experience in Cloud environments like AWS, and Azure.
• Identifying and automating the toils for the platform onboarded to the command center team.
• Participate in Windows server patching using WSUS / SCCM and or other automated tools.
• Troubleshoot incidents, identify root causes, fix, and document problems, and implement preventive measures.
• Define, document, and implement best practices and strategies regarding application deployment and infrastructure maintenance.
• Participate in cost optimization initiatives and ongoing processes like Compute right sizing, deleting unattached volumes, Orphan snapshots, upgrading the instance to the latest generation, etc., and taking necessary action to reduce the cloud cost.
• Working in Devops Model and Automate Operational Task.
Skill Sets/ Qualifications: • Bachelors degree
• Proven Wintel servers and AWS/Azure Cloud Administration experience (7+ years)
• Good written, verbal communication and presentation skills
• Knowledge of security best practices and understanding of vulnerability assessments
• Python or PowerShell Scripting skills must be required.
Education and/or experience: Bachelor's degree, or equivalent, in Computer Science or a related field with AWS & Azure cloud windows systems experience, is preferred. 7-10+ years of system experience, including 3+ years on large enterprise applications, in developing and/or supporting applications to solve business problems. Interact with senior management, negotiate, and manage conflict.
Desired Candidate Profile :
Certifications: At least one of the following industry certifications:
• AWS Certified Solutions Architect
• AWS Certified Sys Ops Administrator
• Azure Administration
Location : Bangalore (WE NEED CANDIDATES FROM BANGALORE LOCATION ONLY)
Decent hike on current package .
Interested candidates can mail their resumes on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 7219035676
Note : This is urgent Hiring selection will be immediate
Looking for Candidates who can join in 30 days
Role:Cloud System Administration
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:IT & Information Security
Role Category:IT Infrastructure Services
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
DIGIFOCAL IT SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED
DigiFocal is a one stop shop for all your HR needs. We are an upcoming staffing and recruitment firm who can build your company with the right talent. We specialise in the verticals of Manufacturing, FMCG, Automobile, Pharma and Information Technology.
We are equipped with experienced personnel from the industry, who apply their expansive knowledge to help you build your organisation. They understand the nuances of company culture and the need to accordingly find the right match. Experience, along with optimum use of technology and the best practices of the industry ensures that our solutions are beyond compare.
Contact Company:DIGIFOCAL IT SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED